Digital Coordinator (Media Buyer)
The Digital Coordinator is responsible for meeting campaign goals as identified in project service agreements and media plans, has attention to detail and passion for digital communications.
Who You Are: You’re an ambitious junior professional or recent graduate who wants to sharpen your skills in digital marketing at a fast-paced, energetic agency. You think critically and analytically, communicate effectively, and work efficiently. You love digesting and understanding data and information.
This is a hybrid position. You will work from our downtown Sacramento office 3 days per week. Enjoy free coffee, seltzers, snacks, weekly team lunches, and collaboration with a team of savvy digital public affairs professionals.
Expectations & Core Activities
- Digital Media Buying: support execution, ad placement and reporting across a wide range of digital mediums
- Project Management: error-free and on-time deliverables, effective communication, and understand the big picture of client and project goals
- Social Listening: Produce client-facing reports, recommend new strategies
- Creative Production: support copywriting, oversee production of ads, execute email campaigns and landing pages
Desired Experience & Skills
- Work experience in paid digital media and online advertising
- Passionate about bipartisan public affairs, legislative advocacy and ballot initiatives
- Results-driven doer who knocks out their to-do list every day with impeccable attention to detail
- Compensation: $21.00 – $30.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Employer-sponsored premium healthcare, dental and vision plans for employee, spouse, and dependents with optional buy-ups
- 401k retirement plan with dollar-for-dollar employer matching up to 3% of base salary; and 50% employer match on deferrals between 3% and 5% of compensation
- Employer-paid group disability and life insurance
- Paid time off: Your birthday, 9 holidays, 10 vacation days and 10 sick days per year
- Cell phone reimbursement of $75 per month, paid quarterly
- $1,000 annual professional development budget for approved trainings, memberships, events, and resources
- Paid parental leave based on tenure, starting with 12 weeks unpaid available immediately and increasing incrementally to 12 weeks of 100% net income after 4 years
The Real Deal
We’re a small, rapidly growing shop. Startup culture – we move fast, we are versatile. It’s difficult work and it’s not for everyone. Every team member balances multiple projects; in return, we offer dramatic professional growth.
Submit your Application
"*" indicates required fields