The Research Analyst is responsible for data collection, management, deployment, and capitalizes on opportunities to improve our processes at every turn. The Research Analyst takes a creative, detail-oriented approach to power Unearth’s products.
Who You Are: You’re an ambitious junior professional or recent graduate who wants to sharpen your skills in digital marketing at a fast-paced, energetic agency. You think critically and analytically, communicate effectively, and work efficiently. You love digesting and understanding data and information.
This is a hybrid position. You will work from our downtown Sacramento office 3 days per week. Enjoy free coffee, seltzers, snacks, weekly team lunches, and collaboration with a team of savvy digital public affairs professionals.
Expectations & Core Activities
- Conduct fact-based research and analysis
- Implement and improve all facets of data collection, management, and deployment
- Support the product team through testing and QA
- Perform new business research, comment monitoring, website content updates and campaign reporting
Desired Experience & Skills
- Expertise with Google Sheets, Excel, and use of advanced formulas
- Previous quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Interested in bipartisan public affairs, legislative advocacy and ballot initiatives
- Results-driven doer who knocks out their to-do list every day with impeccable attention to detail
- Compensation: $18.00 – $27.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Employer-sponsored premium healthcare, dental and vision plans for employee, spouse, and dependents with optional buy-ups
- 401k retirement plan with dollar-for-dollar employer matching up to 3% of base salary; and 50% employer match on deferrals between 3% and 5% of compensation
- Employer-paid group disability and life insurance
- Paid time off: Your birthday, 9 holidays, 10 vacation days and 10 sick days per year
- Cell phone reimbursement of $75 per month, paid quarterly
- $1,000 annual professional development budget for approved trainings, memberships, events, and resources
- Paid parental leave based on tenure, starting with 12 weeks unpaid available immediately and increasing incrementally to 12 weeks of 100% net income after 4 years
The Real Deal
We’re a small, rapidly growing shop. Startup culture – we move fast, we are versatile. It’s difficult work and it’s not for everyone. Every team member balances multiple projects; in return, we offer dramatic professional growth.
Submit your Application
"*" indicates required fields